Apply Root Cause Analysis (RCA) (CRS-Q-0030920-MF)
This will enable learners to use D.M.A.I.C approach to implement Root Cause Analysis (RCA) in the workplace. Learners will obtain the skills to systematically identify problems, collect pertinent information to clarify the problems, analyze the root cause and recommend action to resolve the problems. Certificate will be issued by SkillsFuture Singapore(SSG) upon successful completion of the course.
Who Should Attend
This course is relevant for supervisors, managers, team leaders, quality assurance engineers and productivity champions responsible for problem-solving or driving productivity.
This course covers the following competency elements:
- Introduction to Root Cause Analysis
- Problem identification and prioritization
- Determining root cause and generating solutions
- Solution selection and implementation
- Monitoring the effectiveness of solutions and sustaining the gain
- Implementing RCA in the workplace with case studies