Service Excellence (RET-CEX-1010-1.1)
This course is designed to equip learners with the mindset to provide service excellence for their customers and the ability to identify areas of improvement to enhance customers’ experience. Going an extra mile for the customers comes from believing that service excellence will bring the company and individual to greater heights.
Learners will be able to apply the skills and knowledge learnt in this course and apply it at their workplace. This is practical and relatable to all industry where learners can utilise what they have learnt when interacting customers, suppliers, or even their colleagues. WSQ in Service Excellence not only focuses on enhancing customer experience, but also allowing individual to work on their professional image and persona.
Upon completion of this course, you should will be able to:
- Understand what service excellence is
- Identify what it takes to be a service excellence professional
- Identify the group of customers
- Build personal branding
- Understand the art of communication
- Improve organisation service excellence standards
Who Should Attend
Service advisors, customer service staff, and employees who will come into contact with customers and are looking forward to upgrading their customer service standards.
- Becoming a service excellence professional
- Group of customers
- Building a professional brand
- Art of communication
- Improving organisation to meet service excellence standards